This page contains information on age-related support in St Helens Borough.
- Schools and nurseries
- Special educational needs and the Local Offer
- Children's Social Care Services
- Adult Social Care Services
- Older People's Care Services
- University of the Third Age (u3a) - The u3a movement is a collection of groups that run local and online member-led learning for those no longer in full-time work across the UK.
- St Helens Libraries Groups - for families with young children
- Age UK - Age UK Mid Mersey is an independent, registered charity that provides older people in these areas with a holistic range of health, wellbeing and care services so that individuals have more choice and control in their everyday lives.
- Safe2Speak - free, confidential, supportive, informative, non-judgmental and available to anyone experiencing domestic abuse of any kind