Toggle menu

Apply for street or market trading

What is this licence for?

We operate a street trading consent scheme for traders such as ice cream and hot food vans. Street trading is not allowed in certain parts of St Helens; these are generally the town centre and areas alongside major roadways where trading could affect highway safety.