Taylor Park is the largest of the town's Victorian parks and was established on land given to St Helens Corporation in 1892 by Samuel Taylor and was officially opened to the public in 1893.
It was designed to ensure a dramatic sequence of views, from dense woodland areas to large expanses of water and grassland, natural areas of play space have been provided including grass space for informal games, woodland walks, seating with picnic units provide for a more relaxing and passive use of the park.
The Mount commands panoramic views of the surrounding landscape.
- Play areas
- Outdoor gym equipment
- Toilet facilities
- Woodland walks
- Picnic benches
- Car parking