Toggle menu

Marriage and civil partnership

This page contains information on services and support available in relation to marriage and civil partnership in St Helens Borough.

Council services

  • St Helens Registrar Service - everything you need to know about formally arranging your marriage or civil partnership, from giving notice to booking the registrar and celebrant for your ceremony.

Community support