This page contains information on support available to in relation to gender identity in St Helens Borough.
- Gender identity advice - what is gender identity? Support and advice with any questions about gender identity, gender dysphoria, and support services available for people with Trans*, questioning, gender fluid, non-binary, cis, and other gender identities in St Helens.
- Over The Rainbow - Over the Rainbow is a part social, part support group for young people aged 13-25 years who identify as Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual or Trans*, questioning or unsure of their sexuality or gender identity. It is a closed confidential youth group based in St Helens, Merseyside.
- Parent and carer support - St Helens support group for the parents and carers of LGBTQI+ people.
- NHS sexual health and relationship advice service for St Helens - for help with health screening, sexual health, and relationships.
- Hate Crime Reporting - report hate incidents to Stop Hate UK, the independent charity that runs a 24/7 confidential helpline for all victims of hate crime, on 0800 138 1625.
- Safe2Speak - free, confidential, supportive, informative, non-judgmental and available to anyone experiencing domestic abuse of any kind.