Toggle menu

What happens when I report a concern?

At the earliest opportunity, the emergency duty social worker will contact you and give you advice and guidance over the phone on how to deal with the problem.

Alternatively, they may:

  • Recommend that you contact another more appropriate agency and will give you the contact details
  • Refer the matter on to another social care team the next working day
  • Visit you or the person with the problem

Watch our video for more information about reporting a concern: