Pay a parking fine
Under the Traffic Management Act 2004, St Helens Borough Council is responsible for the enforcement of parking regulations and will issue Penalty Charge Notices for vehicles parking in contravention of the regulations, both on and off street.
Payment of Penalty Charge Notices
If you receive a Penalty Charge Notice (PCN) from St Helens Borough Council, you may make payment by any of the following methods. You will need your 10-digit PCN number begining with the prefix SZ3 when making a payment.
- If your PCN number starts with the prefix of SZ3 then online payments by debit or credit card can be made 24 hours a day using this link. Pay online
- If your PCN number starts with the prefix of SZ3 you can pay using the automated telephone service number 03300 888 757, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week - credit/debit card payments only.
- If your PCN number starts with the prefix of SZ3 - using the payment slip attached to the Penalty Charge Notice, Notice To Owner or Charge Certificate, please make cheques payable to "APCOA Parking UK LTD".
- Please ensure you write the PCN number on the back of your cheque or postal order.
- Allow five working days for first-class post and ten working days for second-class post.
- Please do not send cash as responsibility cannot be taken for its loss. Post-dated cheques are not accepted.
- Send your payment together with the completed slip to:
St Helens Borough Council - Parking Services
St Helens Town Hall
Payment should only be made if the penalty charge notice is not disputed.