Planning - applications search
The planning public access section of our web site enables you to search for applications, and interrogate the live information held on the Council's Planning Computer system. To search for a particular application that you may be interested in, please use the Applications Search link. This page enables you to search for an application using a variety of search methods. Where an application is current, and the consultation period is still open, you will be able to comment directly to the Case Officer on an application.
Your one-stop-shop for planning and building services online. The Planning Portal is the UK government's online planning and building regulations resource. Use this site to learn about:
- planning and building regulations
- apply for planning permission and building regulations consent
- find out about development near you
- appeal against a decision
- research government policy