Toggle menu

Apply for a resident's or visitor's permit

Who can apply for a resident's permit?

If you live within a council-designated residents-only parking area and keep and use a car, van or motorcycle on a full-time basis, you will normally qualify for a permit.

No charge is made for the provision of initial permits.