Welcome to sthelens.gov.uk

Best place to find information and services that your council provides...

Who is the Careline service for?

Who service forThe service is open to those individuals who meet the Lifeline Emergency Unit Criteria and is available to anyone who feels at risk in their own homes because of age, disability, isolation, illness or vulnerability.

Should you wish to find out more about this service or require any further support please contact the Adult Social Care and Health Customer Services on 01744 676600 or call in to St Helens Council Contact Centre.

St Helens Council Contact Centre, Wesley House, Corporation Street, St Helens, WA10 1HF  Tel: 01744 676600