Local Autism and Social Communication Service (LASCS) continues to offer a comprehensive service to children, young people, their families and schools.
- Statutory assessments continue and where possible face to face observations and assessments are taking place
- School visits to observe children have resumed where possible
- Home working continues and all members of the team are emailing and calling schools and families throughout the working week
- We're taking part in reviews and various meetings with schools and families using Microsoft TEAMS
- Signposting to various online resources in relation to sensory needs, behaviours, routines and specific aspects of learning is ongoing
Contact LASCS via firstname.lastname@example.org or 01744 673135
The service is directly contacting those families who are known to them and are accepting new referrals from schools. The service has also confirmed that they are always willing to provide advice, to families not currently open to them, around all aspects related to autism via the email address email@example.com.