Join the alliance
Are you an organisation in St Helens that would like to make a public commitment to improving the health and weight of your employees / customers / our local population?
Join by signing up to the Declaration on Healthy Weight and completing a short action plan detailing how your organisation can contribute
Complete your action plan (choose from list of ready-made options or enter your own)
- Raise awareness of obesity and its effects and prevention
- Help employees / services users / customers to track their diets, physical activity and body mass index (BMI)
- Consider the working environment and how it can be reinvented to reduce sedentary behaviour
- Support employees, service users and customers to access opportunities to be more active and participate in weight management
- Review provision in all our buildings, facilities and providers to make healthy foods and drinks more convenient and affordable and limit access to high-calorie, low-nutrient foods and drinks.
- Increase access to fresh drinking water
- Ensure food and drink provided at meetings / workplace staff events / public events includes healthy provisions.