All our allotment sites have waiting lists. We can add your details on up to 3 allotment site waiting lists of your choice, but you are only entitled to one plot.
How do I apply for an allotment?
St Helens Council Contact Centre - 01744 676789
How much is the allotment rent?
- As from 1 April 2018 the rent for a plot will be £0.23 per square metre.
- Plots vary in size, an average plot is 250 square metres.
- You will be entitled to a 50% concession if you are over 60 or in receipt of certain benefits.
Council Managed Allotment Sites
- Ashtons Green Community Allotment,Moorfoot Road, Parr WA9 2DE – both horticultural plots & poultry plots on this site
- Bertram Street Allotment, Newton-le-Willows - horticultural plots
- Cabbage Hall Allotment,Hard Lane, Windle - horticultural plots
- Eccleston Old Lane Allotment, Hazel Grove,St Helens- both horticultural plots & poultry plots on this site
- Havannah Lane Allotment, Winter Grove, Parr - horticultural plots
- Kentmere Avenue Allotment, Carr Mill - horticultural plots
- Mesnes Park Allotment,Sanderling Road,Newton-le-Willows - horticultural plots
- Milton Street Allotment, Sutton Manor - horticultural plots
- Nutgrove Allotment,Scholes Lane, Thatto Heath - horticultural plots
- Parr Depot Allotment,Bedford Street, Parr - horticultural plots
- Recreation Street Allotment, Parr - horticultural plots
- Walkers Lane Allotment, Sutton Manor - horticultural plots
Self Managed Allotment Sites
- Harlow Allotment, Harlow Close, Thatto Heath - horticultural plots
- Rainford Allotment, Bushey Lane, Rainford - horticultural plots
- Rob Lane Allotment, Newton-Willows - horticultural plots
If you are interested in a self managed allotment, you will need to contact the site secretary. Phone the St Helens Council Contact Centre on 01744 676789 for the contact details of the site secretary.