Covenant Fund Local Grants - available for projects up to £20,000
The Covenant Fund is a National fund administer through the Ministry of Defence (MOD). The Covenant Fund's budget is £10 million every year.
- Objectives - to fund projects that respond to the local needs of the Armed Forces Community and improve recognition of the Armed Forces Covenant, and that:
- help integrate Armed Forces and civilian communities across the UK, and/or
- deliver valuable local services to the armed forces community
- Eligibility - only applications from the following types of organisations will be accepted
- a registered charity
- a local authority
- a school or other statutory organisation
- a Community Interest Company or
- an armed forces unit with a UIN.
- NB The Covenant Fund strongly recommends that, before submission, an application is reviewed and supported by the your Local Covenant Partnership. For funding applications in St.Helens Borough please email to Simon Cousins, Armed Forces Covenant Support Officer using email@example.com. Please mark your emails "Covenant Fund Application Review Request"
How to apply
There is a single stage application process for organisations applying to this programme. Applications must be submitted online. There is a link to the application form on the Covenant Fund website.