Measurable Equality Objectives and Equality Monitoring Reports
Measurable Equality Objectives
The council's specific and measurable equality objectives are:
- To maintain a 90% achievement rate in service equality access targets for protected characteristics.
- To ensure Equality Impact Assessments inform 100% of Delegated Executive Decisions and Key Decisions.
- To publish information relating to employees and customers who share protected characteristics.
The council's general equality objectives are set out in the Comprehensive Equality Policy.
- Community Impact Assessments within decisions, services delivery and employment demonstrate compliance with the General Equality Duty.
- Equality Monitoring Reports are published annually. These hold sufficient information on the outcomes of Equality Impact Assessments and Equality Monitoring across Employment and Service Delivery to demonstrate compliance with the Council's Public Sector, General, and Specific Equality Duties.
Equality Monitoring Reports
Equality monitoring reports hold sufficient information on the outcomes of Equality Impact Assessments and Equality Monitoring to demonstrate compliance with the council's General and Specific Equality Duties.
They are published annually.