Welcome to sthelens.gov.uk

Best place to find information and services that your council provides...

Children & Young People complaints

For complaints involving Children and Young Peoples Services you may wish to contact the Children and Young Peoples Complaints Officer by telephone (01744 671861) or email your complaint to childrencomplaints@sthelens.gov.uk or write to

Complaints Officer
St Helens Council
Atlas House
Corporation Street
St. Helens