Welcome to sthelens.gov.uk

Best place to find information and services that your council provides...

Supplier payments

Last reviewed on 11 May

While the majority of council buildings are closed, suppliers are requested to submit electronic (PDF) invoices, instead of paper invoices, to ensure payment can be made promptly.

If you know the email address of the person who commissions your service or deals with the payment of your invoices, please email them directly.

However, if you do not know who to send your PDF invoices to, please email them to nonpoinvoices@sthelens.gov.uk with details of the service that would usually pay the invoice and what the invoice is for.