Welcome to sthelens.gov.uk

Best place to find information and services that your council provides...

Operating and Personal Licences

Before any application can be submitted for a Gambling Premises Licence, an application for a Operating Licence must have been made to the Gambling Commission. For more information on Operating Licences and Personal Licences, please visit the Gambling Commission website.

Please note that no Premises Licence will be granted before an appropriate Operating Licence is confirmed as granted. Please view and read our Privacy Policy.