Welcome to sthelens.gov.uk

Best place to find information and services that your council provides...

Gambling Permits

Gambling permits can be issued for the following areas:

  • Alcohol Licensed Premises (Gaming Machine Permits)
  • Unlicensed Family Entertainment Centres (Gaming Machine Permits)
  • Prize Gaming
  • Clubs (Club Gaming Permits and Club Machine Permits)

For more information on each available permit please visit the Gambling Commission website.

Apply for a Gambling Permit

To apply for a gambling permit you must submit the relevant application form along with the appropriate fee to the Licensing Unit.

The licences that you can apply for are: