Pre-Application Advice, Application Assistance and Check and Send
We now offer our professional services to support your application/s under the Licensing Act 2003 which include;
Alcohol, entertainment and late night refreshment.
The aim is to assist you in applying for the correct level of licensing to suit your needs and to help mitigate any problems which may arise during the application process.
The service includes;
- Determining the most appropriate licence/s you need.
- Advice to ensure your application is tailored to your business or premises needs.
- Provide advice on drawing up scaled plans of the proposed licensable area and premises.
- Assistance with the completion of your applications - Premises, Variations, Personal Licences, Transfers.
- Assist with the production of your statutory notices and press notices.
- Check your application prior to submission.
- Submit your application to the appropriate Responsible Authorities.
- Liaise with you should representations be received.
For more information on this service please contact us.
View our fees and charges.
Interested? Download the Pre-Application Advice, Application Assistance, Check and Send Form