Welcome to sthelens.gov.uk

Best place to find information and services that your council provides...

Condition of a property

We may be able to investigate and take action if smells or vermin coming from another property affect you. If you are concerned about the state of a property and the effect this could be having on the health of the occupants (e.g. large accumulations of rotting food waste inside the property or if the property is otherwise filthy or vermin-ridden), then this should be reported to us. 

In investigating such complaints it is common for officers to work with Social Services, housing officers and other agencies.

Contact us on 01744 676338 or environmentalhealth@sthelens.gov.uk.