Ways to Work – information for businesses
Are you a business looking for advice and guidance? The Ways to Work team can offer you the following points to help you out!
- Work with partner agencies to identify suitable candidates and ensure they have the correct ID, requirements and equipment for the role.
- Recruitment support for employers needing help dealing with a large amount of applications, working closely to find correct fit for both parties.
- Access to the government kick-start scheme, allowing you to take on a young person for 6 months, full funded.
- Public sector support from key partners including Jobcentre Plus, specialist skills providers and organisations that have ready and skilled people looking for work.
- Access to specific skills and qualifications e.g. Fork Lift Truck Licence, First Aid at Work, Food Hygiene. Often free of charge.
- Access to data and contacts regarding recent redundancies in industries similar to skill set/workforce required.
- Access to employment/training programmes such as Upskill Workforce and Specialist training academy based in St Helens, with access to specialist warehouse training onsite at their custom built logistics academy.
- Arrangement of interviews and providing employer feedback to candidates on the employer’s behalf.
- Networking opportunities and events, allowing a more seamless transition into the local area.
- Support available for companies to make the workplace a healthier place to be.
- Access to a dedicated service, supporting on a range of projects including start up, investment and growth, relocating or expanding premises, finance, funding, workplace health and connecting to other local/regional resources and supply chains. Email email@example.com.
For more information or to get in touch with the team, call 01744 676131 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Supported by Youth Employment Initiative and