Welcome to sthelens.gov.uk

Best place to find information and services that your council provides...

Non-EEA foreign nationals

If either party to the planned marriage or civil partnership is a national from a non-EEA country, you may be subject to immigration control.

This means you must you must BOTH give your notice at a Designated Register Office, providing you have resided in England or Wales for the preceding eight days.

The nearest Designated Register Offices are:

Further information can be found on the gov.uk website.