Best place to find information and services that your council provides...
Service of Civil Claims documentation, during the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak in the UK
From 24 March 2020, St Helens Borough Council are not able to accept service of the following Civil Claims (insurance claim) documentation by post:
- Civil Claims Proceedings documentation
- Requests for liability Claims Portal details or insurer information requests
- Pre-Action Disclosure documentation
- Claim Notification Forms (CNFs from solicitor-represented claimants)
- Individual Claim Notification Forms (ICNFs from claimants representing themselves)
Insurance Services will continue to be provided, however, due to the outbreak of COVID-19 we are unable to access postal mail and therefore all communication must be made electronically via email to email@example.com.
This process will be continually under review and will follow the measures implemented by the Government to restrict social contact.