Early Help Children's Centres
Sure Start Children's Centres
St Helens Children's Centres offer a wide variety of family time groups to provide great social opportunities for children and parents/carers to meet in a friendly atmosphere. Children get the chance to learn new songs, listen to stories, play with a variety of toys and, most importantly, socialise with other children.
They also link with a number of partner agencies to provide:
- Health and Maternity Services
- Introducing Solid Food Sessions
- Speech & Language Therapy
- Child Development Checks
- Midwifery Clinics
- Jobseekers support available from Job Centre Plus
- Volunteering Opportunities - Make a difference in your community!
- Parenting Advice and Family Support
- Parenting Programmes and training
- Education and Training Opportunities for Parents
- Community Services such as Ward Meetings
The Centre's are managed by 2 Children's Centre Hubs at Central Link and Parr:
Central Link Hub: 01744 673444
- Central Link Children's Centre, Westfield St (Off Peter St), St Helens, WA10 1QF
- Moss Bank Children's Centre, Kentmere Ave, Moss Bank, St Helens, WA11 7PQ
- Fourways Children's Centre, Burnage Ave, St Helens, WA9 4QB
- Thatto Heath Children's Centre, Brisbane St, St Helens, WA9 5QT
Parr Hub: 01744 671788
- Parr Children's Centre, Ahston's Green Dr, Parr, St Helens, WA9 2AP
- Sutton Children's Centre, Ellamsbridge Rd, Sutton, St Helens, WA9 3PY
- Newton Children's Centre, Patterson St, Newton le Willows, WA12 9PZ
- Haydock Children's Centre, Legh Rd, Haydock, St Helens, WA11 0ER
How do I register or join?
- Download and complete the Children's Centre registration form and return to 'Freepost, Sure Start St Helens'. Please read our privacy note.
- Contact one of the Children's Centre Hubs
- Pop into your local Children's Centre and fill in the form.