Early Help Children's Centres
Sure Start Children's Centres
St Helens Children's Centres offer a wide variety of family time groups to provide great social opportunities for children and parents/carers to meet in a friendly atmosphere. Children get the chance to learn new songs, listen to stories, play with a variety of toys and, most importantly, socialise with other children.
They also link with a number of partner agencies to provide:
- Health and Maternity Services
- Introducing Solid Food Sessions
- Speech & Language Therapy
- Child Development Checks
- Midwifery Clinics
- Jobseekers support available from Job Centre Plus
- Volunteering Opportunities - Make a difference in your community!
- Parenting Advice and Family Support
- Parenting Programmes and training
- Education and Training Opportunities for Parents
- Community Services such as Ward Meetings
During January and February you will be able to register the birth of your baby at Parr Children's Centre. The registrar will be in attendance on Wednesday 21st January, 11th and 25th February between 9.30am and 11.30am. Please make your appointment by calling into the Centre or ringing 01744 671788.
The Centre's are managed by 2 Children's Centre Hubs at Central Link and Parr:
Central Link Hub: 01744 673444
- Central Link Children's Centre, Westfield St (Off Peter St), St Helens, WA10 1QF
- Moss Bank Children's Centre, Kentmere Ave, Moss Bank, St Helens, WA11 7PQ
- Fourways Children's Centre, Burnage Ave, St Helens, WA9 4QB
- Thatto Heath Children's Centre, Brisbane St, St Helens, WA9 5QT
Parr Hub: 01744 671788
- Parr Children's Centre, Ashton's Green Dr, Parr, St Helens, WA9 2AP
- Sutton Children's Centre, Ellamsbridge Rd, Sutton, St Helens, WA9 3PY
- Newton Children's Centre, Patterson St, Newton le Willows, WA12 9PZ
- Haydock Children's Centre, Legh Rd, Haydock, St Helens, WA11 0ER
How do I register or join?
- Download and complete the Children's Centre registration form and return to 'Freepost, Sure Start St Helens'. Please read our privacy note.
- Contact one of the Children's Centre Hubs
- Pop into your local Children's Centre and fill in the form.