St Helens Council manages two Cemeteries:
- Newton-le-Willows Cemetery (also known as Wargrave Cemetery), Park Road South, Newton-le-Willows WA12 8PH, which opened in 1885.
- St Helens Cemetery (also known as Hard Lane Cemetery), Rainford Road, St Helens, Merseyside WA10 6DF, which opened in 1858.
Blue Badge holders can apply for a permit for vehicle access to St Helens Cemetery due to an automatic bollard system being in place for vehicular access, application forms are available from the Bereavment Services Office.
||The Cemetery & Crematorium Office, Rainford Road, St Helens, Merseyside WA10 6DF